Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Am i the only one who feel this?



I'm getting older. Time passed by. And for this almost 16 years i had fell for some guy. And i was feel like i was the worst one in love. why?


When I had a crush on someone it was just the same like the other girl who feel to a guy and felt a heartbeat when near him and felt like 'he doesn't have any girlfriend, and only me who like him'. and when suddenly i was truly in love with him, i just notice that sooooo many girl likes him and i had no hope.

It's always like that until i'm on highschool now. He's a boy who near me. well, maybe that's why i like him. I mean 'near' not 'close'. we're not close friend, but we have a same job. so we almost meet everyday.

And when i took a pray that's morning, my friend told me that's a friend of her like him. a lot. and when i heard a senior yelled at him and told him that her friends like him. and when i know that he likes a beautiful sexy girl. and i feel like nothing for him.

It's Always Like that.
And i Always Can't do anything but stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment