Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Something that always get me mesmerize (Stars).


         It's midnight when i write down this post. I don't know, since a month ago, i can't sleep at night or i can't even sleep before the dawn. Maybe that's what everyone said about the holiday negative effect. But really, when i can't sleep all night, my mind start to over thinking everything. Wondering why the past happen, what happen later, and wondering if you can do everything that you wish to do. And it sucks, when you know that you can never changes the past, and when you think you have no chance to do something that you've always dream for.

        I've said so many times or billion times (i can't event count it) that i really want to climb a mountain and reach it's highest point. And when 3 years ago when i tell my parents for the first time that i want to do that, they won't let me go with so many reason why they did that. And now, when i'm finally turning 17, i can't do that because of my health and the 'times-problem'.

         I have a lot of reason why i want to go the mountain summit, wherever it is, i want to make it. I can imagine how beautiful the view along the way up there and when you finally reach it, you'll see the sea of clouds, majestic sunrise/sunset, the beautiful view of the city up there, and the most important thing is - you can see the stars clearly!

        The stars, those beautiful constellations, the galaxy, the way they sparks up your night with such a beautiful yet amazing light. They're always been my passion, obsession, my dream, since i was little. I remembered when i was a freshman on high school, i was join an astronomy olympiad class just to know more about the stars from the expert (fyi, i'm basically on a social-science class). And i made that (for getting more information about astronomy) but failed at the olympiad (it's okay, really).

        I've always imagine that i can lie down under the sky at night, under the stars. Just from imagine that, i really can feel the peace, so it must be better if it's become a reality right?

        Oh ya, I had a dream about taking a photo with a Milky Way galaxy on the background! whether it was only a dream but i feel so happy!! And someday i want to do that too :') and i want to do a stargazing date! it would be very awesome, really.

         I never get enough of the stars. I always want to see it, seeing them sparkle every time, mesmerize my eyes, my mind, my memories of them. The colaboration of the colours is really exotic i cant even get bored of them.

Stars, you always amaze me.
and don't stop doing that okay? okay.
hsf

No comments:

Post a Comment