Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Little Story from Forum Pelajar Indonesia 6 (FOR 6) Selection

     Hallo! It's been a while (again?) since i posted here. Actually, i've got a lot of story to share here and i want to tell all of it here. but really, i don't know where to start. well, let's start from the 'big' one. A few months ago, i heard my junior said about Indonesia Student and Youth Forum, they going to held a big event this year, Indonesia Youth Forum (IYF) and Forum Pelajar Indonesia ke-6 (FOR 6). And an express thought come to my mind 'Whoaa, that must be a great event. i should find out about those event!!' ( Ya know, i get curious everytime i heard something i never heard haha).

     And when i search it on google (thanks google! you helped me a lot) i found a sites http://isyf.or.id and there are a lot of information that i got from there! and IYF really catch my attention, i was so surprised when i saw the location going to be held in Wakatobi in the Southeast sulawesi and it really cool man!! just imagine it, you gonna meet peoples from every region in indonesia and you guys going to discuss about so many important things there and you guys going to have fun! Wakatobi is a really awesome place (you can search it on google) and in IYF you gonna meet awesome people too! when I read the  information on their sites i get shocked when i know the deadline is 4 days left! and the worst part is............ i can't kill the deadline.


    When I know I can't join the IYF event, I definitely won't miss the FOR 6. So i collect all the things that I need to apply for the registration need. Ah ya! They choose Bangga Jadi Indonesia (Proud to Be Indonesia/Indonesian) as the theme of the event. And I need to send them 5 photos that relate with the theme (and something that come from your city) and write down some essay. There's so many attraction in my city that 'so indonesia' that i can picture it but i don't know why i get confuse which one to choose ._. but by the way i choose the Loji Beach and Dewi Kwan Im Temple to start my journey to hunt some photos for FOR 6 and i got about 15 photos but i decided to choosed 3 of them. So, There's 2 photos left and I get confused (again?!!) but luckily the school student council held an event, a class competition that contains culture-culture-an (seriously?? english with sundanesse accent :( ) And i got a lot of photos from me and my friends (i'm one of their crew actually). And on the next day i fill up the form and apply it. Btw here are the post that i choose:


sorry i can't upload it one by one ._.
and walaa!
    And I waited for the result about 1 month and half and it felt soooooo long. And on the 1st June 2014 they announce the result and you know what? I GET ACCEPTED! :') it was midnight and i scream my heart in silent! i can't believe this, there's so many participant (they said it's about 1,350) but only 265 students from around Indonesia whose get accepted. and happily, i'm one of them :')

the email announcement





 By the way, i'm going to share my activity at FOR 6 here. so.............. see you on 13rd august! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment