Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dilemma : The Nerd Girl Love

Dilemma
The nerd girl love



"What's your name angel?
i love you. would you be my girlfriend?

xoxo,
your secret admirer"
I remember when i found that letter in my locker.
I was standing in front of my locker awkwardly, when everyone who passes me laughing. i think they would say 'wow, the super nerd girl in the school have a secret admirer!'
Well, i am.

My name's Savannah. I'm about to go to the senior high school this year. i have long curly black hair, with ponytail. and plus, i wear a glasses. maybe that's why my school buddy always call me the super nerd girl e-ver.

Btw, who's the letter sender? is it really for me? well, I'm not sure for that. i just think that letter sender just want to prank me. If yes, s/he got it.  cause my heart beat so hard now.

~~~

The school bell rang about five minutes ago. but i still in the school canteen to take my lunch. 
suddenly, there's a boy passed me by and said:
"Did you get my letter? whats your name?" his said with his gorgeous smile. but one second later, he ran away from me with his bestfriend.
i blushed instantly. that boy is Kevin! the most wanted guy in my school.
blah! i can't believe that!
but i smile widely, and call my bestfriend, Cody.
"Aye, what's up?" Finally, Cody got my PING!!!
"Hey cod! you know what? Kevin is had a crush on me!"
"really? awesome." he reply my message like he's in a bad mood today.
"Hey, what's wrong dude?"
"Nope. I've to go now. bye."
Wadaheck? what's wrong with him? am i do something wrong? no?
geez, i must talk to him as soon as we can. 
Is he mad at me for something or he's in a big problem now?
he never get mad at me like this.
We were a bestfriend since we were 9.
whoever he's a super awesome guy, but he did not ever shy when he were with me. the nerd girl.
that's why i loved to share everything with him.

~~~

"Hey" someone call me. i look around, but there's no person. "Hey" that voice again. i start thinking about something horror. my body start to shivering. it was 2 am in the morning! and i was the only person in my room. 
"ssstttttt" that voice appear again.
But now, i saw a person standing across my window on a building beside my house.
i though that house was empty!
one minute before i decide to scream and run away, he write something on a paper, and showed it to me.

"Don't be afraid,
I'm your neighbour"
He turn on the lamp on his room, and....... wait! is he Kevin?

-Tobe continue-
sorry for typos ;)
i'll post the next chapter as soon as i can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment