Monday, April 23, 2012

So Listen - Cody Simpson Lyrics





I've been trying to find the right wordsBut they always seem to hit the page wrongYou see I tend to fight wordsI breathe 'em into life, and they're goneI need some louder speaking actionsThey do what letters could never doYou see, you are my addictionI need more than words to show youSo listen to me, listenListen to my heartbeatI'd like to think you understand meBut I never really like to assumeSo you never have to ask meI'ma let my actions tell you the tru-hu-huthFor you-hu-hu-huThere is nothing I wouldn't go through-hu-hu-huAnd if you need some proo-hu-hu-oofYou can find it in what I do-hu-hu-huAnd I could tell you everydayJust how much I want youI-I-I-I I've never been good with wordsBut I went and wrote this song for youSo listen to me, listenListen to my heartbeatSo listen to me, listenListen to my heartbeatListen to my heartbeatListen to my heartbeatBaby I need you to listen, open up your earsPay attention, let go of your fearsI'm not trying to be that dude that got those people in your businessI'm just trying to love you, can I get a witness?Oh. WoahLet the church say amen (amen)Cause I know that you need a man and I'm gon' do whatever I canCause stop with all this and get to the kissingYou know what your missingSo listen to me, listenListen to my heartbeatSo listen to me, listenListen to my heartbeatListen to my heartbeatListen to my heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment