Friday, February 24, 2012

When Snow White lost in Indonesia





It’s about 5.AM in the morning when I was waked up because I heard someone were having a conversation around me.

“Hey, do you know her?” ask someone who had so childish voice.
“Nope. But…. Hey! She’s princess snow white! I‘ve ever told you a story about her, her stepmother, and the 7 dwarfs. Did you remember?” ask the other one, sounded like an old woman.
I felt so digusted. They were talking about me!
“where am i?” I asked them with very low voice.
“Oh god, thanks! She’s awake!
Btw, sorry I can’t hear what are you saying” said the old woman.
“Where am I now?” I said with louder voice.
“oh, you’re now in My house. In Indonesia. I found you this morning in the sea shore. I just wondering why that you can trapped in my country”
“I don’t know, last night I was slept in my room, and………..”
‘ok,  thinking snowy! What was happening last night? Thinking…thinking…’ I was trying hard to remembered.
Did you ever felt lost in somewhere that you didn’t even know the place’s name? I am.
I lost in somewhere named Indonesia.
I miss wonderland! I have to got back there!
And the only way is that I have to remembered all the things that might be happened, and ask the old woman for a help.
“oh yes! I remembered, maybe my step mother was threw me into the wonder sea, and then now, I tapped in Indonesia. That might be happen right?”
“Ofcourse. But, how cruel she is!”
“yup. Btw, do you know how I can flew back to Wondeland?”
“umm, I have a neighbor. He’s gatot kaca. Maybe he can help you”
“oh really? Thanks by the way for helping me earlier J
“anytime dear. Be careful”
After I kissed her goodbye, I run to gatot kaca’s house. And ask him for a help.
He’s a nice guy I think! Because he helped me flew back to Wonderland. Safely.
And he’s tell my stepmother not to disturb me again. And here we go…..
I life happily ever after J



 well gurls, actually it was my english narrative test. but i decided to post it here. so.... enjoy it!
with love, HSF.

No comments:

Post a Comment